Skip to the content
- You’re permitted 4 guests in the daytime (up to 11pm) and 2 guests staying overnight.
- Any daytime guests will need to leave the hall prior to 11pm.
- Any overnight guests must be pre-approved on eHalls using the ‘Overnight Guest Request’ function. They also must sleep in the bedroom of the person who has signed them in.
- All guests must be signed-in at reception on arrival and sign-out when leaving. This is essential for our fire and health & safety records.
- Overnight guests are only permitted for up to 3 days across any 2-week period. (i.e. if you’ve hosted 2 guests across 3 days, you’ll need to wait until the end of that 2-week period before hosting any more)
- You must not give your College ID card to any guest. This generally means that you’ll need to accompany your guest whilst they’re in the building.
- Finally, in the spirit of fostering a positive and harmonious community at KPB, we expect any guests to behave as hall residents do. This means they’ll need to follow our hall rules and expectations. Do remember that your guests are your responsibility; if there are issues, any follow-ups or potential disciplinary action will ultimately stand with you, so do make sure you inform them of our rules before they arrive